Blu Bleach is a non-volatile powder bleach with bluish pigments that can, through its action,
- Bleach up to 7 shades
- Contrast orange tones during the lifting process
PRODUCT IDEAL FOR
Any lifting technique.
Prepare the customer by spreading the barrier cream along the face’s outline before starting the service. Put on disposable gloves, and then
– Mix the bleach with Oxi-Cream using only the amounts indicated in the table on the package
– Apply carefully to dry hair, avoiding any contact with the scalp
– Maximum processing time 40 minutes
– Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water at the end of the processing time
– Proceed with the 3-step Color-Fix post-coloring process
o Purify the scalp with the gentle cleanser
o Wash the hair using the post-coloring shampoo
o Moisturise the hair using the post-coloring mask
The bluish powder is enriched with several active ingredients that together perform functions that help the hair, specifically,
– Bluish pigment with an anti-orange tone action during the lifting, eliminates any remaining natural pigment that come out as orange highlights in the lifted background.
Blu Bleach is also a part of Decolor, the line for bleaching and obtaining any shade from blonde to platinum while fully respecting the hair fibre.